City Freeway Driving School is Orange County's most comprehensive location for all the driver's education and behind the wheel training you need to pass the DMV written and driving test and get your driver`s license. Our driving instructors are fully qualified to teach all the rules of the road. The behind the wheel driver training will teach you to properly react to different situations you will encounter. You will become familiar with the laws and procedures for driving in residential areas, navigating city streets and freeways.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Drivers Education
- Drivers Training for teens, adults and seniors
- Driving test
Professional Associations & Certifications
- D.M.V. License #E4388
- Tustin, Irvine, Santa Ana, Orange, Anaheim, Fullerton, Placentia, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Lake Forest, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo,rancho, Santa Margarita, Yorba Linda, Orange County CA
- Discover, PayPal, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, Debit Cards, MasterCard, VISA, cash and payments available
|City||Tustin , CA|
|Address||17632 Irvine Blvd, Suite #110|
|Phone Number||(714) 734-9030|
I own City Freeway Driving school and we are very proud with the good quality service we offer to all our students. We have more than 50 years of combined experience teaching new students how to drive.
Products & Services
We provide Driver Education Online And Driver training in Orange County. Our drivers training program is in accordance with DMV regulations and our instructors have the knowledge and patience to make this a great experience.
This is a 30 Hour Driver Education Online Course has been approved by the California Department of Motor Vehicles. Information in this course will assist the reader in gathering adequate information in order to pass the written DMV test.
Once you register, you can choose your own password and username and gain access to the course at your convenience. You work at your own pace around your own schedule. If you leave the site, your information and test scores will be saved, so you can log back in anytime and continue with the course. The course is divided into 22 chapters with video clips. Upon successful completion of the driver education course, we will send the Certificate of completion, you take the written test and then you start our behind the wheel training.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18: In order for you to be able to take the permit test you need the following:
1) Driver Education Completion Certificate.
2) Original birth certificate or passport.
3) Social Security Number.
4) 15 1/2 years or older
Please remember to have the driving permit with you for the behind the wheel appointments. The permit is not valid until the student has begins behind the wheel instruction and the instructor has signed the permit.
No extra charges for gas or certificates
Behind the Wheel Training
• Late Model medium vehicles equipped with dual airbags and brakes
• Convenient, Flexible Schedules Monday's - Sunday's
• Free Pick Up Included.
• Behind The Wheel Training Ed and D. M. V Test Preparation.
• Professional Driving Instruction. Male and Female Instructors.
• Driving Lesson's One On One for teens, adults and seniors.